Yenepoya Medical College
Yenepoya Medical College is a deemed University situated in Mangalore. It was established in the year 1999. It is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
UG courses were started from the year 1999 and PG courses were started from 2009 under seven departments. Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore is recognized by Medical Council of India, New Delhi.
Eligibility Criteria for admission
- The candidates applying for UG courses must have passed two years or Pre-university examination or any equivalent exams.
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age on 31st December on the year of admission.
- He / She must have scored 50% marks in science subjects and also in any of the qualifying examinations having English as one of the subject. 40% marks should be obtained by SC or ST categories students.
- The candidates applying for PG courses should hold a MBBS degree from a recognized institution.
- MD General Medicine
- MD Pathology
- MD Paediatrics
- MD Anaesthesia
- MS Orthopaedics
- MD OBG
- MS Ophthalmology
- MD TB & Chest
- MS General Surgery
- MS ENT
Yenepoya Medical College fees structure varies for UG and PG Courses. The fees structures are followed as per the University norms.
The competition amongst students attending Medical entrance exams is fierce and practicing PG Medical MCQs with answers would enable students to clear the qualifying exams to get admission in Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore.
- Student Laboratories
- Research Laboratories
- Audio visual aids for teaching
- Central Library
- Separate recreational rooms for boys and girls
- Air Conditioned Auditorium
- Hostel complex with modern facilities
|College Name||Yenepoya Medical College|
|College Address||University Road, Derelakatte, Mangalore|
|Email ID of the Managementemail@example.com|
|Nearest Airport||20 kms. Bajpe International Airport|
|Nearest Railway Station||8 kms, Kankanady Railway Station|
|Number of MBBS Seats Admission in 2011||150|
|a. Qualifying Exams||YUUGET|
|Number of PG Seats Admission in 2011||68|
|a. Qualifying exams||YUUGET|
|Medical College Hospital Indicators per Day|
|a. OPD Attendance||1480|
|b. Casualty||30 - 40|
|d. Bed Occupancy||84%|
|i. No. of Major Surgical Operations||23|
|ii. No. of Minor Surgical Operations||29|
|i. No. of Normal Deliveries||2 - 3|
|ii. No. of Caesarian Sections||1- 2|
Source : www.mciindia.org
Last Updated : Mar'2011