Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre
Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre (VIMS) was established in the year 2000 and is situated in Whitefield, Bangalore. It is recognized by Medical Council of India and affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
Eligibility Criteria for admission
- The candidates must have completed the P.U.C. examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as an optional subjects or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- Intermediate examination in Sciences of any Indian University or Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects included practical examinations and English as a compulsory subject.
- First year of any three year degree course, the course should be provided by a recognized University and the examination should be a University Examination.
- B.Sc., exam of any Indian University compulsorily with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- The candidates can also take up CET Karnataka to get admission in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and research center.
- MD Anaesthesiology
- MD Bio-Chemistry
- MD Forensic Medicine
- MD General Medicine
- MD Microbiology
- MD Paediatrics
- MD Pathology
- MD Pharmacology
- MD Physiology
- MD Radio Diagnosis / Radiology
- MD Radiotherapy
- MD Psychiatry
- MD Social & Preventive / Community Medicine
- MS Anatomy
- MS Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- MS ENT
- MS General Surgery
- MS Ophthalmology
- MS Orthopaedics
- MD Hospital Administration
- MD Emergency Medicine
- MD Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery
- Diploma in Ophthalmology
- Diploma in Orthopedics
- Diploma in Psychological Medicine
- Diploma in Child health
Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre fee structure differs for candidates admitting through different entrance exams. Students opting for admission in VIMS can take up any of the Medical entrance coaching and appear for CETK entrance exam. CETK is one of the qualifying exams for VIMS.
- Critical Care Unit
- Blood Bank
- Facilities for research
- Good transportation
|College Name||Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre|
|College Address||#82, EPIP Area, Whitefield, Bangalore-560066|
|Email ID of the Managementfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Nearest Airport||35 kms|
|Nearest Railway Station||8 kms|
|Number of MBBS Seats Admission in 2011||250|
|a. Qualifying Exams||CETK|
|Number of PG Seats Admission in 2011||123|
|a. Qualifying Exams||CETK|
|Medical College Hospital Indicators per Day|
|a. OPD Attendance||1850|
|d. Bed Occupancy||82%|
|i. No. of Major Surgical Operations||42|
|ii. No. of Minor Surgical Operations||68|
|i. No. of Normal Deliveries||8|
|ii. No. of Caesarian Sections||3|
Source : www.mciindia.org
Last Updated : Feb'2011