St.Johns PG Medical Entrance Exam
St. Johns is a reputed medical college that is recognized all over India. St.Johns PG medical entrance exams are conducted every year for selecting students for various medical courses under MD and MS that are approved by the Medical Council of India and by the Government of Karnataka. The degrees offered by the institute are recognized by the Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Health Sciences. Apart from Postgraduate medical degrees, PG Diplomas are also offered by St. John’s Medical College.
Each candidate can apply for four (PG degree) courses and the merit listing is done to allot seats for the diploma and degree courses.
- The candidates applying for St. Johns PG medical entrance exam must have an MBBS degree from any university recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- The candidate must have satisfactorily completed the rotating compulsory internship of one year before the commencement of the courses.
- Also he/she must be registered with the Indian Medical Council and should have served in India for a time period of 2 years in medically underserved areas
Entrancebook – Get help from experts and ace your exam
Entrancebook is an online self-study portal has been started with the objective of helping aspiring students preparing for various competitive medical PG entrance exams in India. We offer previous year question papers, one-liners and references. We also offer MCQs that are segregated according to the chapter, subject, topics and even the year during which the question has appeared in the exam.
We provide guidance via our expert help feature and this helps in getting doubts clarified. Our references and study tips help aspiring students preparing for various medical entrance exams such as
- Karnataka CET(KCET)
- NIMHANS PG Entrance Exam
- JIPMER PG Medical Entrance Exam
- PGI Chandigarh PG Entrance Exam
- COMEDK PG Medical Entrance Exam
Know more: www.stjohns.in