St. John’s Medical College
St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore was established in the year 1963. It has grown as one of the top Medical educational institutions in the country. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council which is a review committee of the University Grants Commission has recognized the excellence of St. John’s Medical College and honoured it with a 5 star grading.
The courses and the super specialty degrees offered by the St. John’s Medical College are recognized by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. The main aim of the institute is to train healthcare professionals, especially to serve in the medically underserved of the country.
- The candidate should have completed 12th standard or 2nd PUC from a recognized institution with 50% aggregate having Physics, Chemistry and Biology as an optional subjects.
- The selections are made upon the scores obtained in the qualifying exams. So, the candidates aiming for UG or PG courses must take up the entrance exams and score the minimum marks to get the admissions.
- The age of the candidate must be 17 as on the 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidates aiming for PG course should hold a MBBS degree completing one year compulsory rotating internship.
- MD Anaesthesia
- MD Biochemistry
- MD Anatomy
- MD Community Medicine
- MD General Medicine
- MD Dermatology/ Venerology/ Leprology
- MD Microbiology
- MD Pathology
- MD Paediatrics
- MD Pharmacology
- MD Psychiatry
- MD Physiology
- MD Radio-diagnosis
- MS Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- MS General Surgery
- MS Orthopaedics
- MS Ophthalmology
St. John’s Medical College fee structure is formed according to the rules and regulations of the University. The fees of the college are affordable and the other details can be availed during the time of admission. The medical entrance exam preparation is most needed for taking up the entrance exams and the regular practice may help the students to clear the exam.
- Banks / Post Office
- Clinical Facility
- Public Call Centres
- Rural Training Centre
- Internet Browsing Centres
|College Name||St. John’s Medical College|
|College Address||Sarjapur Road, Bangalore – 560 034.|
|Email ID of the Managementfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Nearest Airport||50 kms [Bangalore International Airport]|
|Nearest Railway Station||9 kms [Bangalore Railway Station]|
|Number of MBBS Seats Admission in 2011||60|
|a. Qualifying Exams||All India Entrance Exam|
|Number of PG Seats Admission in 2011||108|
|a. Qualifying exams||All India Entrance Exam|
|Medical College Hospital Indicators per Day|
|a. OPD Attendance||1650|
|b. Bed Occupancy||80%|
Source : www.mciindia.org
Last Updated : Dec'2011