SS Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Davangere
SS Institute of Medical Sciences and Research centre Davangere is managed by the Bapuji Education Association and was established to cater the needs of rural areas surrounding Davangere.
SS Institute of Medical Science is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. The research centre holds modern laboratories and teaching aids.
- The candidate should have passed two year pre-university examination or equivalent exam form a recognized schools or boards. He / She should have scored 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with English as one of the subject.
- The candidates should attend Karnataka CET and score minimum pass marks to get UG admission in SS Medical College, Davangere.
- Candidate applying for PG courses must hold a MBBS degree from a recognized university and must score minimum pass percentage in qualifying examinations. Completing one year rotating internship is compulsory.
- MD Anaesthesiology
- MD Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy
- MD Bio Chemistry
- MD Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- MD Microbiology
- MD General Medicine
- MD Paediatrics
- MD Pharmacology
- MD Pathology
- MD Physiology
- MD Social and Preventive Medicine/Community Medicine
- MD Radio Diagnosis/Radiology
- MD Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases/Pulmonary Medicine
- MD/MS Ophthalmology
- MD/MS Anatomy
- MS General Surgery
- MS ENT
SS Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Davangere fees structure are fixed by the fees fixation committee and it includes University fees, College fees and other fees.
Candidates should attend CET or COMEDK get admission in SS Institute of Medical Sciences. So, taking PG Medical Coaching would make it easy for them to ace the exam.
- Fully Furnished Hostel rooms
- Round the clock security
- Good Internet connectivity
|College Name||S S Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre|
|College Address||Jnanashankara, NH 4 Bypass , Post Box No: 1, Bypass Road, Davangere, Karnataka, India - 577 005.|
|Phone Number||08192- 266307|
|Email ID of the Managementemail@example.com|
|Nearest Airport||158 Kms|
|Nearest Railway Station||7 Kms|
|Number of MBBS Seats Admission in 2010||150|
|a. Qualifying Exams||CETK|
|Number of PG Seats Admission in 2010||50|
|a. Qualifying exams||CETK|
|Medical College Hospital Indicators per Day|
|a. OPD Attendance||1215|
|d. Bed Occupancy||84%|
|i. No. of Major Surgical Operations||24|
|ii. No. of Minor Surgical Operations||23|
|i. No. of Normal Deliveries||3|
|ii. No. of Caesarian Sections||1|
Source : www.mciindia.org
Last Updated : May'2010