Srinivas Institute of Medical Research Centre Srinivasnagar
Srinivas Institute of Medical Research Centre, Srinivasnagar is a part of Srinivas Group of College and it is managed by A Shama Rao Foundation. Srinivas Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. The college is situated beside the Mangalore-Kundapura national highway and it is just one kilometer from the National Institute of Technology, Karnataka. 150 is the annual intake of students for the UG courses.
- A pass in the 12th standard or 2nd PUC examination or any other examination approved by the Medical Council of India with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as an optional subjects and English as one of the subject of study.
- Completion of 17 years of age on or before of 31st December of the year of admission is compulsory.
- The candidates should take up the qualifying entrance exams and the selections are made on the scores obtained in the exams.
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Forensic Medicine
- Department of Dermatology
- Department of Community Medicine
- Department of Pediatrics
Srinivas Institute of Medical Sciences fee structure is in accordance with the University norms and it is affordable. One can get the details of the Srinivas Medical College during the time of admission.
- Spacious Laboratories
- Central Library
- Central Research Lab
- ATM facility
- Sports Complex
- Student welfare centre
- Student Counseling Centre
|College Name||Srinivas institute of medical sciences and research centre|
|College Address||Srinivas Integrated Campus, Srinivas Nagar, Mukka, Surathkal, Mangalore - 575 021.|
|Email ID of the Managementfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Nearest Airport||20 kms [ Kenjar, Bajpe ]|
|Nearest Railway Station||5 kms [ Surathkal ]|
|Number of MBBS Seats Admission in 2014||150|
|a. Qualifying Exams||CETK|
|Medical College Hospital Indicators per Day|
|a. OPD Attendance||750 - 800|
|b. Casualty||40 - 50|
|c. Admissions||40 - 45|
|d. Bed Occupancy||76%|
|i. No. of Major Surgical Operations||6 - 8|
|ii. No. of Minor Surgical Operations||17 - 20|
|i. No. of Normal Deliveries||18 - 22|
|ii. No. of Caesarian Sections||10 - 12|
Source : www.mciindia.org
Last Updated : Jun'2014