SDM Medical College
SDM Medical College, Dharwad was established in the year 2003. It is the first modern medicine Medical College established under the patronage of SDM Educational Society. The college has been recognized by the Medical Council of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi and it has been affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. The campus of SDM Medical College is located at the distance of 6kms from Dharwad on the Pune-Bangalore road.
- The candidates to be eligible for a MBBS degree should have passed +2 or PUC or any other equivalent exams recognized by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
- The students should not score less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together and have taken English as one of the subjects and scored more than 50%.
- The main selection is made through the marks obtained in the entrance exams KCET or COMEDK and 50% marks are mandatory.
- He / She should have completed 17 years of age as on the 31st December as on the admission year.
- MD Forensic Medicine
- MD Pathology
- MD Microbiology
- MD Physiology
- MD Pharmacology
- MS Anatomy
SDM Medical College fee structure generally differs for candidates admitted through different entrance exams. The scores obtained in the medical entrance exams are important as it plays a crucial role in taking up a SDM Medical college admission. It is also advisable to take a help of any PG Medical subject experts to score high marks in the entrance examinations.
- Laboratories with modern equipments
- Computer Centre
- Medical Centre
|College Name||SDM Medical College|
|College Address||SDM College of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Manjushree nagar, Sattur, Dharwad, Karnataka – 580009, India.|
|Phone Number||00 91 836 2477561/ 2477777|
|Email ID of the Managementfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Nearest Airport||20 Kms [Hubli Airport]|
|Nearest Railway Station||2 Kms [Dharwad Railway Station]|
|Number of MBBS Seats Admission in 2013||100|
|a. Qualifying Exams||CETK, COMED-K|
|Number of PG Seats Admission in 2013||53|
|a. Qualifying exams||CETK|
|Medical College Hospital Indicators per Day|
|d. Bed Occupancy||80%|
|i. No. of Major Surgical Operations||27|
|ii. No. of Minor Surgical Operations||13|
|i. No. of Normal Deliveries||6|
|ii. No. of Caesarian Sections||5|
Source : www.mciindia.org
Last Updated : Nov'2013