Sapthagiri Medical College
Sapthagiri Medical College was established by the Sri Srinivasa Educational and Charitable Trust, Bangalore. Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Center holds a multispecialty tertiary care hospital and super specialty hospital for the purpose of teaching MBBS and Post graduate students.
- The candidates should have passed in PUC or 12th standard or equivalent exams approved by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects with 50% marks and English as one of the language of study.
- The candidates should have completed 17 years of age on the 31st December of the year of admission and should take up CET, COMEDK/KRLM entrance exams with minimum pass marks.
Non Resident Indians / Foreign Nationals
- The candidates should have passed 12th standard and scored not less than 50% of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken altogether. He / She should have taken English as one of the subject of study.
- The candidates should have completed 17 years of age on the 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidates should have certain documents like Passport, work permit or school certificates to prove their NRI / Foreign status.
- He / she should have English as a medium of study with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as major subjects.
The annual intake of MBBS seats in Sapthagiri Medical College, Bangalore is 150 seats. The medical seats are available in three categories and they are
1. CET – Government free seats
2. COMEDK – Government Payment Seats
3. Management Seats
The duration of the MBBS degree is 4 and half years with one year compulsory internship.
At present Sapthagiri Medical College Bangalore fee structure is Rs. 42,500 per year for government free seats (CET) and this is exemptions for SC and ST students. And the government payment seats are Rs. 3, 25, 000 per year.
The students can enlist the help of PG Medical Subject specialists via online portals and other sources to clear CET, COMEDK or KRLM entrance exams.
- Digital Classrooms
- Central Library
- Spacious classrooms and lecture halls
- Good transportation facilities
- Audio Visual aids for teaching
- Individual hostel facility for men and women
|College Name||Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre|
|College Address||No. 15, Chikkasandra, Hesaraghatta Main Road, North Taluk, Bangalore - 560090|
|Email ID of the Managementemail@example.com|
|Nearest Airport||25 kms ( Bangalore International Airport, Devanahalli)|
|Nearest Railway Station||5 kms (yashwanthpur)|
|Number of MBBS Seats Admission in 2013||150|
|a. Qualifying Exams||CET, COMED-K/KRLM|
|Medical College Hospital Indicators per Day|
|a. OPD Attendance||1174|
|d. Bed Occupancy||80%|
|i. No. of Major Surgical Operations||21|
|ii. No. of Minor Surgical Operations||34|
|i. No. of Normal Deliveries||3|
|ii. No. of Caesarian Sections||2|
Source : www.mciindia.org
Last Updated : Mar'2013