S. Nijalingappa Medical College
S. Nijalingappa Medical College and H.S.K Hospital and Research Centre, Bagalkot was established in the year 2002. The college has been named after Shri S. Nijalingappa who granted 250 acres of land on lease for a period of 30 years. The college has been affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and the courses offered by the college are recognized by the Medical Council of India, General Medical Council, WHO and Sri Lanka Medical College.
S. Nijalingappa Medical College has been recognized by the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, UK. The college offers both UG and PG courses, the total intake of students for UG course is 150.
- The candidate willing to take an admission for a MBBS degree should passed +2 or 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects and scored minimum aggregate of 50%
- The age of the candidate must be 17 years as on the 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidates willing to take a PG course must hold a MBBS Degree and completed one year compulsory rotating internship.
- The selections are made upon the scores obtained in the qualifying entrance exams. So, it is compulsory to score minimum percentage in these exams to get into the college.
- MD Pathology
- MD Microbiology
- MD Pharmacology
- MD General Medicine
- MD Paediatrics
- MS General Surgery
- MS Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- MS ENT
- MS Ophthalmology
- MS Orthopaedics
S. Nijalingappa Medical College Bagalkot admission is based on the scores obtained in the Medical entrance exams. So, taking a PG Medical Coaching will help the students to clear the entrance exams well.
- Spacious class rooms
- Well equipped laboratories
|College Name||S.Nijalingappa Medical College & H.S.K.Hospital|
|College Address||S.Nijalingappa Medical College & H.S.K.Hospital & Research Centre, Navanagar, Bagalkot- 587 102, Karnataka, India|
|Email ID of the Managementemail@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Nearest Airport||Hubli, 130 Kms|
|Nearest Railway Station||Bagalkot, 3 Kms|
|Number of MBBS Seats Admission in 2014||150|
|a. Qualifying Exams||CETK, COMED-K|
|Number of PG Seats Admission in 2014||53|
|a. Qualifying exams||CETK|
|Medical College Hospital Indicators per Day|
|a. OPD Attendance||1560|
|d. Bed Occupancy||85%|
|i. No. of Major Surgical Operations||34|
|ii. No. of Minor Surgical Operations||52|
|i. No. of Normal Deliveries||06|
|ii. No. of Caesarian Sections||04|
Source : www.mciindia.org
Last Updated : May'2014