Rajarajeswari Medical College
Rajarajeswari Medical College and Hospital (RMCH) was established by the Moogambigai Charitable and Educational Trust. The mission of the college is to develop world class institutions in the fields of Medicine, Dentistry, and Paramedical with the emerging technologies.
The Rajarajeshwari Medical College, Bangalore is approved by the Medical Council of India and is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
Eligibility Criteria for admission
- The candidate should have passed P.U.C II year or Higher Secondary education recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. He / She should score not less than 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The candidates should score not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in any of the following exam CET, KRLM, COMEDK, AIET.
- Candidates from outside Karnataka should get eligibility certificates from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences for Rajarajeshwari Medical College admission.
- MD General Medicine
- MD Skin & VD
- MD Paediatrics
- MD Radio-Diagnosis
- MD Anaesthesiology
- MD Psychiatry
- MD Pulmonary Medicine (TB&RD)
- MS Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- MS General Surgery
- MS Orthopedics
- MD Microbiology
- MS ENT (Oto-Rhino-Laryngology)
- MD Forensic Medicine
- MD Biochemistry
- MD Physiology
Rajarajeshwari Medical College fee structure for CET candidates would be as per the University norms. The management seats for the Rajarajeshwari Medical College are very expensive.
The students can take up the coaching from PG Medical Subject Experts to clear any of the entrance exams CET, KRLM, COMEDK and AIET to get admission in RRMCH. Clearing the entrance exams is extremely tough owing to fierce competitions, so taking any coaching will definitely help the candidates to clear the exams with ease.
- Modern Labs
- Good Transportation
- Excellent and well maintained Hostel
|College Name||Rajarajeswari Medical College Bangalore|
|College Address||No.202, Kambipura , Mysore Road, Bangalore , Karnataka, India - 560 074|
|Phone Number||080-65661805, 65666770|
|Email ID of the Managementfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Nearest Airport||54 kms|
|Nearest Railway Station||3 kms Kengeri Railway Station|
|Number of MBBS Seats Admission in 2014||150|
|a. Qualifying Exams||UGCET, KRLMPCA|
|Number of PG Seats Admission in 2014||87|
|a. Qualifying exams||CETK|
|Medical College Hospital Indicators per Day|
|a. OPD Attendance||3100 – 3300|
|b. Casualty||85 – 95|
|c. Admissions||145 – 153|
|d. Bed Occupancy||81 – 83%|
|i. No. of Major Surgical Operations||52|
|ii. No. of Minor Surgical Operations||90|
|i. No. of Normal Deliveries||8|
|ii. No. of Caesarian Sections||2|
Source : www.mciindia.org
Last Updated : May'2014