PGI Chandigarh Medical Entrance Exam
PGIMER stands for Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, which is an eminent medical and research institution in Chandigarh. PGIMER is a centre of excellence in developing distinct patterns of teaching in postgraduate medical education. The PGI Chandigarh medical entrance exam is conducted every year and is used as a means to determine merit and thus helps in allocation of medical seats to the candidates seeking admissions in the institute. The admissions for the PG medical courses after the PGI Chandigarh medical entrance exam are held twice every year - once in January and then in July.
The exam pattern for the PG medical entrance exam - duration of the exam is 3 hours and contains 250 multiple choice questions. Each question will have five choices and there is negative marking for wrong answers.
The basic eligibility for applying to the PGI Chandigarh medical entrance exam for getting admission to the MD/MS courses is as follows:
- The aspirant must hold an MBBS degree that is from an institution or university that is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Candidates applying must have completed the one year compulsory internship or practical training.
- Candidates must also be registered with the Central or State Medical Council.
Entrancebook – Smart learning Channel for Medical Aspirants
Entrancebook is a contemporary online self study portal that helps aspirants in preparing for various PG medical entrance exams and dental exams. Our portal has medical study materials and references that are prepared by proficient medical professionals. Our one-liners, reference materials, MCQs also help the aspirants in preparing for online medical entrance exams. You may also prepare for competitive medical entrance exams in India other than the PGI Chandigarh medical entrance exams given below with the materials in the portal.
- AIIMS PG Medical Entrance Exam
- PGI Chandigarh Dental Entrance Exam
- Karnataka CET(KCET) PG Dental Entrance Exam
- COMEDK PG Dental Entrance Exam
- JIPMER PG Dental Entrance Exam