Navodaya Medical College
Navodaya Medical College popularly known as NMC is the first private sector medical college in Raichur. The college was initially started with only the Navodaya Hospital and Diagnostic centre in 1996 and the Navodaya Medical College was later started in the year 2001.
Navodaya Medical College is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and the courses offered by the college are recognized by Medical Council of India.
Eligibility Criteria for admission
- The candidates applying for UG courses must have passed 12th standard or 2nd year PUC or any other equivalent exams with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects and English as one of the language of study.
- The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on the year of admission.
- Those who apply for PG courses should hold a MBBS degree and should have completed one year internship.
Navodaya Medical College admission is carried out on the basis of the marks scored in KRLM CET which is followed by a centralized counseling. The candidates can take up any online PG Medical coaching to practice regularly for the qualifying exams.
- MD in Anaesthesiology
- MD in Biochemistry
- MD in Dermatology
- MD in General Medicine
- MD in Microbiology
- MD in Paediatrics
- MD in Pathology
- MD in Pharmacology
- MD in Physiology
- MD in Radio Diagnosis
- MD in Preventive & Social Medicine
- MD in TB & Respiratory Diseases
- MS in Otorhinolaryngology
- MS in Orthopaedics
- MS in General Surgery
- MS in Ophthalmology
- MS in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- MS in Anatomy
Navodaya Medical College, Raichur fee structure is in accordance with the University norms and regulations. Hence, Navodaya Medical College fees are affordable to everyone.
- Central Library
- Conference hall
- Smart card facilities
- Sports facilities
- Individual hostels for girls and boys
|College Name||Navodaya Medical College|
|College Address||#6-2-139/5, Navodaya Nagar, Mantralayam Road, Raichur, Karnataka - 584103.|
|Phone Number||08532 - 223448, 223449, 223264|
|Email ID of the Managementemail@example.com|
|Nearest Airport||Hyderabad , 175 kms|
|Nearest Railway Station||Raichur Railway Station 3 kms|
|Number of MBBS Seats Admission in 2014||150|
|a. Qualifying Exams||KRLM CET and K CET, Comed K|
|Number of PG Seats Admission in 2014||76|
|a. Qualifying exams||KRLM CET and K CET, Comed K|
|Medical College Hospital Indicators per Day|
|a. OPD Attendance||1333|
|b. Casualty||80 - 85|
|d. Bed Occupancy||85.91%|
|i. No. of Major Surgical Operations||38|
|ii. No. of Minor Surgical Operations||43|
|i. No. of Normal Deliveries||8|
|ii. No. of Caesarian Sections||5|
Source : www.mciindia.org
Last Updated : May'2014