MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital
MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital was established in the year 2001 by the Venkatesha Education Society. MVJ Medical College, Bangalore is located in Hoskote, a small town in the rural district of Karnataka.
The college is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and it is approved by Medical Council of India. MVJ Medical College is an ISO 9001:2008 certified institution.
- Candidates applying for UG courses must have passed two years of Pre University examinations conducted by Pre University Education of Karnataka or any other equivalent examination conducted by the state or central government and recognized by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- The candidates must have chosen Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English as one of the language of study.
- Candidates applying for PG courses should hold a MBBS degree and completed one year internship.
Admission to the MVJ Medical College is through the CET in Karnataka state and also through the KRLM CET. The candidates opting for PG courses in MVJ Medical College can take up any PG Medical Coaching for getting clear cut ideas on exams and also easy ways to crack them in the form of tips and MCQ questions.
- MD in Anaesthesia
- MD in General Medicine
- MD in Dermatology
- MD in Pediatrics
- MD in Psychiatry
- MD in Radiology
- MD in Pathology
- MS in ENT
- MS in Orthopaedics
- MS in Ophthalmology
- MS in General Surgery
- MS in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
MVJ Medical College fees structure is in accordance with University's norms and it is affordable. MVJ Medical College, Bangalore fee structure details are provided to the candidates during the admission.
- Central Library
- Multimedia Rooms
- Air conditioned auditorium
- Indoor and outdoor game facilities
- Individual hostel for boys and girls
|College Name||MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital|
|College Address||N.H 4, 30km, Dandupalya, Kolathur, Hoskote, Karnataka - 562114.|
|Phone Number||080-22644400, 27900510, 22644407|
|Email ID of the Managementfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Nearest Airport||Kempegowda International Airport near 45 kms|
|Nearest Railway Station||Kadugodi Railway Station near 10 kms|
|Number of MBBS Seats Admission in 2014||150|
|a. Qualifying Exams||KEA(CET), KRLMPCA(CET)|
|Number of PG Seats Admission in 2014||44|
|a. Qualifying exams||KCET, KRLMPCA, CET|
|Number of Diploma Seats Admission in 2014||14|
|a. Qualifying Exams||KCET, KRLMPCA, CET|
|Medical College Hospital Indicators per Day|
|a. OPD Attendance||1293|
|d. Bed Occupancy||85.67%|
|i. No. of Major Surgical Operations||35|
|ii. No. of Minor Surgical Operations||82|
|i. No. of Normal Deliveries||5.5|
|ii. No. of Caesarian Sections||2.43|
Source : www.mciindia.org
Last Updated : May'2014