Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences
The Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences popularly known as MIMS was established in the year 2005. It is one of the autonomous Medical Colleges of the Government of Karnataka. It is situated on the national highway at a distance of just 90 kilometers from Bangalore. It is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and the courses are approved by the Medical Council of India.
The admissions at Mandya Institute of medical Sciences, Mandya are made through the common entrance test conducted at the state level or national level. The PG courses have been started in the institution from the academic year 2010-2011.
- The candidates opting for a MBBS degree must have passed +2 or 2nd PUC examination with 50% aggregate with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as an optional subjects and English as one of the subjects.
- He/she should completed 17 years of age as on or before the 31st December on the year of admission
- The admission is based on the scores obtained in the state level or national level entrance examination. So, the students opting for UG or PG courses must pass any one of the qualifyi9ng entrance exam.
- MD Anatomy
- MD Pathology
- MD Biochemistry
- MD Microbiology
- MD Community Medicine
- MD Pharmacology
- MD Forensic Medicine
Mandya Medical College admissions are almost based on the merit score. So, the aspirants willing to take up a PG course can attain any regular PG coaching in Bangalore to obtain the qualifying marks in the exam. Also, the fees are coined according to the rules and regulations of the University norms, hence it is affordable.
- Laboratories equipped with latest equipments
- Spacious and well furnished classrooms
- Medical Centers
|College Name||Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences|
|College Address||Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore-Mysore Road, Mandya - 571 401, Karnataka State, INDIA.|
|Phone Number||08232 - 222086|
|Email ID of the Managementemail@example.com|
|Nearest Airport||40 Kms [Mysore]|
|Nearest Railway Station||1 Kms [Mandya]|
|Number of MBBS Seats Admission in 2011||100|
|a. Qualifying Exams||CETK|
|Number of PG Seats Admission in 2011||11|
|a. Qualifying exams||CETK|
|Medical College Hospital Indicators per Day|
|a. OPD Attendance||1090|
|d. Bed Occupancy||78%|
|i. No. of Major Surgical Operations||16|
|ii. No. of Minor Surgical Operations||10|
|i. No. of Normal Deliveries||17|
|ii. No. of Caesarian Sections||4|
Source : www.mciindia.org
Last Updated : Jan'2011