M. S. Ramaiah Medical College
M. S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore was established in the year 1979 and has now grown into one of the reputed Medical colleges in India. Initially the college was affiliated Bangalore University and now it is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
M. S. Ramaiah Medical College is a globally renowned institute and it has got recognition from the World Health Organization and General Medical Council U.K, Malaysian Medical Council, Sri Lankan Medical Council, Irish Medical Council and almost all the councils in the Middle East countries.
- The candidate must have completed +2 or 2nd PUC examination to take up an admission for MBBS degree.
- He / She have taken Biology, Physics and Chemistry as an optional subject and English as a compulsory subject.
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on the 31st December on the year of admission.
- The candidates seeking for a PG admission should hold a MBBS degree and he/she should appear for a qualifying entrance exam.
- MD Radio Diagnosis
- MD Pharmacology
- MD Physiology
- MD Paediatrics
- MD Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- MD Pathology
- MD Microbiology
- MD Forensic Medicine
- MD General Medicine
- MD Dermatology & Chest Medicine (TB)
- MD Community Medicine
- MD Dermatology
- MD Bio-Chemistry
- MD Radio Theraphy
- MD Anaesthesiology
- MS Anatomy
- MS Orthopaedics
- MS General Surgery
- MS ENT
- MS Ophthalmology
M. S. Ramaiah Medical College fee structure differs for candidates admitted through various entrance exams. The candidates can get M. S. Ramaiah Medical college fees details at the time of admission. As the admissions are made through the score obtained in the various medical entrance exams, it is better to take up a Medical entrance coaching to be on the safer side.
- Central Library
- Mentor Ship
- Food Court
- Sports and Games
|College Name||M. S. Ramaiah Medical College|
|College Address||MSR Nagar, MSRIT Post, Bangalore - 560054, INDIA|
|Phone Number||+91- 080-23605190 / 23601742 / 23601743 / 23605408|
|Email ID of the Managementemail@example.com|
|Nearest Airport||35 Kms [Bangalore International Airport]|
|Nearest Railway Station||2.5 Kms [Yeshwantpur Junction]|
|Number of MBBS Seats Admission in 2011||150|
|a. Qualifying Exams||CETK, COMED-K|
|Number of PG Seats Admission in 2011||108|
|a. Qualifying exams||CETK|
|Medical College Hospital Indicators per Day|
|a. OPD Attendance||40 - 45|
|d. Bed Occupancy||81%|
Source : www.mciindia.org
Last Updated : Jul'2011