KVG Medical College
KVG Medical College was established in the year 2002 under the guidance of Dr. Kurunji Venkatramana Gowda. The institute is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and is recognized by the Medical Council of India. KVG Medical College, Sullia is sponsored by Academy of Liberal Education and the college is enduring a construction to further expand teaching as well as ethical opportunities.
- The candidate seeking for a UG admission must have completed two years PUC examinations conducted by the PUE board of Karnataka with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as an optional subjects and English as compulsory subjects or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Rajiv Gandhi University of health Sciences.
- The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on the 31st December on the admission year.
- The candidates aspiring for PG courses should take up an entrance exam and score qualifying marks to get into the college and they must hold a MBBS degree and have completed one year compulsory rotating internship.
- Admission of the candidate will be subject to the rules and regulations of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences or Medical Council of India.
- MD Anatomy
- MD Pharmacology
- MD Physiology
- MD Pathology
- MD Microbiology
- MD Community Medicine
- MD Paediatrics
- MD General Medicine
- MD Anaesthesiology
- MD Radiology
- MD Dermatology
- MS OBG
- MS Ophthalmology
- MS ENT
- MS General Surgery
KVG Medical college fee structure is subjected to change for candidates admitted through different entrance exams and it is forged according to the rules and regulations of the University norms. Candidates opting for PG seats can take up an online PG Medical coaching. This might help the students to crack the entrance exams well.
- Well equipped laboratories
- Internet facilities
- Academic Society
- Hostels with modern facilities
|College Name||KVG Medical College & Hospital|
|College Address||KVG Medical College & Hospital, Mangalore Kurunjibag, Sullia, Dakshina — 574327|
|Phone Number||+91 8257 232 608 / 404 / 234 478|
|Email ID of the Managementemail@example.com|
|Nearest Airport||90 Kms [Mangalore Airport]|
|Nearest Railway Station||60 Kms [Kasaragod Railway Station]|
|Number of MBBS Seats Admission in 2012||100|
|a. Qualifying Exams||CETK, COMED-K|
|Number of PG Seats Admission in 2012||43|
|a. Qualifying exams||CETK|
|Medical College Hospital Indicators per Day|
|a. OPD Attendance||819|
|d. Bed Occupancy||86%|
|i. No. of Major Surgical Operations||17|
|ii. No. of Minor Surgical Operations||83|
|i. No. of Normal Deliveries||4|
|ii. No. of Caesarian Sections||2|
Source : www.mciindia.org
Last Updated : Mar'2012