KMC Manipal PG Medical Entrance Exam
KMC Manipal PG Medical Entrance Exam determines the eligibility for admissions to PG Medical Courses in Kasturba Medical College of Manipal University. The college offers post graduate programmes - MD and MS. The total period of PG Medical programmes is three years and the college also offers PG Medical Diploma courses in various disciplines.
- The candidate appearing for PG KMC Manipal Entrance Exam must have passed MBBS degree from any of the Medical Colleges recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The candidate should have completed rotating one year internship.
- The candidates should have obtained permanent registration with Medical Council or any of the State Medical Councils or should obtain the same within one month from the date of admission.
Entrancebook-Smart Learning Process
- Entrancebook is an advanced online self-study portal that aims at guiding aspirants preparing for Dental and Medical PG Entrance exams.
- Students will get the necessary study materials along with unique Entrancebook questions.
- Our Medical Entrance Coaching includes a comprehensive and integrated study methodology and helps students with their self study. The study materials are prepared by the experts and undergo a rigorous review process by eminent professionals in the field of medicine.
- Understanding all the aspects of Medical Entrance Preparation, we concentrate on individual subjects, chapters, topics & sub topics and condition-wise segregation of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The aspirants attending KMC Manipal PG Medical Entrance Exam and other PG Medical Entrance Exams find Entrancebook’s materials and study techniques very useful.
Entrancebook materials also help the aspirants in cracking other medical entrance exams such as:
- AIIMS PG medical entrance exam
- All India PG medical entrance exam
- COMEDK PG medical entrance exam
- PGI Chandigarh medical entrance exam
- JIPMER PG medical entrance exam
- NIMHANS PG medical entrance exam
- KMC Manipal PG medical entrance exam
Know more: www.manipal.edu