Khaja Banda Nawaz Institute of Medical Sciences
Khaja Banda Nawaz Institute of Medical Sciences is popularly known as KBNIMS. It was started in the year 2000 by the Khaja Education society. The college is situated at Rouza Buzurg. Khaja Banda Nawaz Institute of Medical Sciences Gulbarga and the courses offered by the institute are recognized by the Medical Council of India and affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. The annual intake of students for UG courses is 100.
- To be eligible for a MBBS admission course in the institute, a candidate must have completed 10+2 years with Physics, Chemistry or Biology as an optional subjects or any equivalent exam recognized by the board of education.
- For an admission a student has to appear in the All India Entrance Test (KRLM UG ET) which is conducted by the Karnataka Religious Linguistic Minority Professional College’s Association (KRLMPCA).
- The admission to the UG course is based on the scores obtained in the KRLM UG ET.
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Forensic Medicine
- Department of Community Medicine
- Department of General Surgery
- Department of General Medicine
- Department of OB & Gynaecology
- Department of Anaesthesiology
- Department of Radiology
- Department of E.N.T
- Department of Orthopaedics
- Department of Psychiatry
- Department of Skin & V.D
- Department of Paediatrics
- Department of Dentistry
- Department of TB & Chest
- Department of Ophthalmology
Khaja Bhanda Nawaz Medical College has all modern facilities in the college which helps the students in their studies.
As the admission is based on the KRLM UC ET one of the medical entrance exams in India, the students aspiring to get an admission in the college can prepare well for the exam in prior.
- Central Library
- Spacious class rooms
- Hostel facility
- Sports facilities
|College Name||Khaja Bandanawaz Institute of Medical Sciences|
|College Address||Rauza-i Buzurg, Gulbarga, Karnataka – 585 104.|
|Phone Number||08472-221155 / 640003 / 268396|
|Email ID of the Managementemail@example.com|
|Nearest Airport||220 Kms [Hyderabad Airport]|
|Nearest Railway Station||16.5 Kms|
|Number of MBBS Seats Admission in 2010||100|
|a. Qualifying Exams||CETK|
|Medical College Hospital Indicators per Day|
|a. OPD Attendance||462|
|d. Bed Occupancy||82%|
|i. No. of Major Surgical Operations||08|
|ii. No. of Minor Surgical Operations||17|
Source : www.mciindia.org
Last Updated : Apr'2010