KCET PG Medical Entrance Exam
The KCET PG Medical Entrance Exam determines the eligibility for admissions to PG courses in Medical subjects for the Karnataka Government Quota seats in Private Medical Colleges or institutions and Deemed Universities and the state Quota seats in Karnataka Government Colleges & Institutions.
- The candidates appearing for PG KCET Medical Entrance Exam must have passed MBBS degree from any one of the Medical College recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The candidates must have Indian citizenship.
- The candidates must have completed rotating one year internship.
Study at your convenience with entrnacebook
‘entrancebook’ is an online self-study portal to help the medical aspirants preparing for Medical PG examinations. entrancebook act as a common platform for the PG aspirants and the experts to share their knowledge and serves as a platform for discussion on varied medical topics.
Our study methodology helps the aspirants to regularise their study time and helps them in being more thorough and methodical while preparing. Our materials cover all aspects of medical entrance preparation.
The medical entrance coaching given by entrancebook differs from other portals. The medical aspirants need not travel to different place instead they can access the contents online. Our materials include yester year medical model entrance papers, mock papers, along with entrancebook’s unique questions. Our materials help the aspirants preparing for KCET Medical Entrance Exam along with other exams such as
- AIIMS PG medical entrance exam
- All India PG medical entrance exam
- COMEDK PG medical entrance exam
- PGI Chandigarh medical entrance exam
- JIPMER PG medical entrance exam