Foreign Medical Graduates Examination
Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) is for an Indian citizen wishing to register with the MCI and possessing a primary medical qualification awarded by any of the medical institutions outside India. FMGE exam can be taken up by those candidates who are desirous of getting either a provisional or a permanent registration with MCI.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate should possess a primary medical qualification confirmed by the Indian Embassy concerned and it should be a recognized qualification for enrolment as Medical practitioner in India.
Entrancebook - the key to crack the FMGE
- Entrancebook is a leading online self-study portal that aims at guiding candidates preparing for Dental and Medical PG Entrance exams.
- Medical students preparing for various entrance exams will get the necessary study materials along with other unique Entrancebook questions prepared by subject experts who are also available to clarify doubts.
- The comprehensive and the integrated study methodology help the students effectively manage their study time and hence crack the FMGE.
- The self-study contents in the portal are a compilation of all the past papers and new MCQs designed by our experts to benefit the candidates who are appearing for FMGE exam.
- We understand all aspects of Medical entrance preparation and thus concentrate on individual subjects, chapters, topics and condition-wise segregation of multiple choice questions that enable you to study effectively.
- Our platform paves the way for medical candidates and experts to discuss about various topics. The students can also clarify their doubts instantly.
- Our study techniques help the candidates regularize their study schedule and help them prepare methodically and efficiently the NBE FMGE.
Benefits for NRIs
Entrancebook is an online portal and so students from any country can register and make use of the platform. The best advantage of Entrancebook is that doubts are clarified instantaneously and students can discuss it with the medical professionals and peers. Students can take up mock tests and these help them learn about different question patterns and give a clear picture as to the areas wherein more effort is needed. Entrancebook thus serves as a portal that complements your self-study