DNB CET Medical Entrance Exam
Diplomate National Board Centralized Entrance Test is the eligibility exam for admissions to post graduate courses in modern medicine under the National Board of Examinations (NBE). DNB CET PG Medical Entrance Exam is conducted every year and the results of this exam are used as the criteria for admissions to various post graduate courses under NBE.
- The candidates interested in DNB Medical PG Entrance Exam must possess a MBBS degree or provisional MBBS pass certificate from an institute recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act.
- He/she should possess a permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- The candidate must have completed one year of compulsory internship.
Entrancebook is a new online self-study portal that helps the aspirants preparing for PG Medical and Dental Entrance exams. Our medical entrance coaching is intense and we provide students with medical entrance model papers and the other materials such as references and a means for clarifying doubts with experts. We provide a comprehensive and an integrated study methodology and our unique questions help in the medical entrance preparation for various exams.
Entrancebook is a platform for medical aspirants and experts to discuss about various topics and students can get their doubts clarified instantly. Our study techniques help aspirants regularise their study schedule and help them in being thorough and methodical while preparing for DNB Entrance Exam and other PG Medical entrance exams.
Our materials and references may be used to prepare for other competitive PG Medical Entrance Exams as well:
- AIIMS PG medical entrance exam
- All India PG medical entrance exam
- COMEDK PG medical entrance exam
- PGI Chandigarh medical entrance exam
- JIPMER PG medical entrance exam
- St John’s pg medical entrance exam
- DNB CET pg medical entrance exam
Know more: cet.natboard.edu.in