Al-Ameen Medical College
Al-Ameen Medical College was established in the year 1984 by Dr. Mumtaz Ahmed Khan, the founder of Al-Ameen movements. Al-Ameen Medical College is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of health Sciences, Bangalore and it is recognized by Medical Council of India since 1994.
The college is spread over two hundred acres of land in the Bijapur city. The college campus includes the administrative block, recreation hall, playground, basket ball stadium, hostels and main hospital. The hospital is equipped with modern amenities to cater the needs of the people in surrounding areas.
- The candidates applying for UG courses must passed 12th standard or 2nd PUC or any other equivalent exams with 50% marks and 40% marks in the case of SC / ST category.
- Apart from the basic eligibility, the students should take up the KRLM CET exams for Al-Ameen Medical college admission.
- The candidates applying for PG courses should hold a MBBS degree and should have completed one year internship with a valid score in qualifying entrance exams.
- Department of Anaesthesiology
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Chest Medicine
- Department of Community Medicine
- Department of Forensic Medicine
- Department of General Surgery
- Department of General Medicine
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Medical Education
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- MD General Medicine
- MD Pathology
- MD Physiology
- MD OBG
- MS Orthopaedics
Al-Ameen Medical College fee structure is based on the regulations of the University and it is affordable. Al-Ameen Medical College fees details are provided to the students during the admissions.
Students seeking PG admission through the qualifying exams can regularly practice PG Medical MCQs with answers. This kind of practice may help the candidates to crack the exams easily.
- Class Rooms
- Good internet connections
- Individual hostel facilities for boys and girls
- Sports activities
|College Name||Al-Ameen Medical College|
|College Address||Athani Road, Bijapur - 586108.|
|Phone Number||08352 - 270067, 270045|
|Email ID of the Managementfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Nearest Airport||Belgaum & Hubli - 200 Kms|
|Nearest Railway Station||10 Bijapur kms|
|Number of MBBS Seats Admission in 2014||150|
|a. Qualifying Exams||KRLM, K CET and COMEDK|
|Number of PG Seats Admission in 2014||32|
|a. Qualifying exams||K CET|
|Medical College Hospital Indicators per Day|
|a. OPD Attendance||1348|
|d. Bed Occupancy||30.36%|
|i. No. of Major Surgical Operations||24|
|ii. No. of Minor Surgical Operations||34|
|i. No. of Normal Deliveries||09|
|ii. No. of Caesarian Sections||03|
Source : www.mciindia.org
Last Updated : May'2014