All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam (AIPGMEE)
All India PG Medical Entrance Exam is a national level examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations as a qualifying exam for admission to MD/MS and PG Diploma courses in colleges across India.
- The candidates should possess a MBBS degree or a Provisional MBBS certificate from an institute recognized by the Indian Medical Council Act. They should have a provisional or permanent registration certificate of MBBS issued by the Medical Council of India or the State Medical Council.
- The candidates are expected to complete one year of internship programme.
Entrancebook-Helps in Smart Learning
An online self-study portal, ‘entrancebook’ helps medical aspirants who are preparing for PG entrance examinations in India. The experts and the aspirants can share their knowledge and interact using this platform. The extensive and unique study methodology helps students/professionals preparing for All India postgraduate Medical Entrance Exam along with medical entrance preparation for other exams as well.
‘entrancebook’ helps medical students to optimize their time during preparation on each subject or each topic. Our medical entrance coaching differs from that of other portals. Our experts provide schedules and ways for the aspirants to plan their study and cover all the topics or the subjects. The students need not travel to reach the experts; instead they can access all the contents online and they can also discuss it online. We provide the candidates with previous years’ medical entrance model papers, mock papers, MCQ’s along with our own unique questions. Our materials also help the students preparing for the following exams
- AIIMS PG medical entrance exam
- COMEDK PG medical entrance exam
- KCET PG medical entrance exam
- PGI Chandigarh medical entrance exam
- JIPMER PG medical entrance exam