Aiims PG Dental Entrance Exam
AIIMS PG dental entrance exam - All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post Graduate Dental Entrance Examination is a qualifying exam for admissions to the post graduate course- MDS. AIIMS dental entrance exam is conducted twice a year. The first session is conducted in the January while the second session is in July. It is the student’s choice to take up the session as per their convenience.
AIIMS PG Dental Entrance-Eligibility
- The candidate must possess a BDS degree if he/she requires an admission to MDS from a MCI (Medical Council of India) recognized University.
- The candidate is required to have completed the 12 months rotating internship or practical training.
- Minimum of 55% aggregate marks should be obtained by a candidate in BDS if he/she belongs to the general category. An aggregate of 50% marks is required if he/she belongs to SC/ST category.
Entrancebook-Suitable Portal for Your PG Preparation
‘entrancebook’-online self-study portal solely framed to help the dental students preparing for AIIMS Dental Entrance Exam and other Dental PG examinations. It acts as a common platform for the Dental PG aspirants and the experts to share their knowledge and all kinds of Dental PG Entrance questions are available at the portal.
entrancebook follows a unique study methodology to help the dental aspirants to optimize their time schedule for each subject or on each topic while preparing for all medical entrance exams.
Students can access all the materials and clarify doubts through the portal by questioning the experts who are available online! Our materials include past year PG dental entrance exam question papers, mock test papers, entrancebook’s unique questions and many more. Our materials also help the aspirants preparing for AIIMS Dental PG Entrance Exam along with other exams:
- All India PG dental entrance exams
- COMEDK PG dental entrance exam
- KCET PG dental entrance exam
- PGI Chandigarh dental entrance exam
- JIPMER PG dental entrance exam